Zealium (CURRENCY:NZL) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. Over the last week, Zealium has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar. One Zealium coin can currently be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Zealium has a market capitalization of $19,803.00 and $59.00 worth of Zealium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00057471 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003843 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Zealium (NZL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 12th, 2018. Zealium’s total supply is 8,917,850 coins and its circulating supply is 7,776,720 coins. Zealium’s official Twitter account is @ZealiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zealium’s official website is zealium.co.nz. The Reddit community for Zealium is /r/ZealiumCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Zealium
Zealium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zealium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zealium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zealium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zealium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zealium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.