ChessCoin (CURRENCY:CHESS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. ChessCoin has a market cap of $117,243.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ChessCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChessCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000042 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last seven days, ChessCoin has traded up 0.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 59.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14,707.94 or 2.79118752 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00110034 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00001580 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000039 BTC.
ChessCoin Coin Profile
ChessCoin (CHESS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 5th, 2016. ChessCoin’s total supply is 54,032,769 coins. ChessCoin’s official website is chesscoincommunity.com. ChessCoin’s official Twitter account is @Chess_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ChessCoin
ChessCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChessCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChessCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChessCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChessCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChessCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.