CoffeeCoin (CURRENCY:CFC) traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 21st. One CoffeeCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. CoffeeCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $123.00 worth of CoffeeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CoffeeCoin has traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00061887 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003610 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000479 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
CoffeeCoin Coin Profile
CoffeeCoin (CRYPTO:CFC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2014. CoffeeCoin’s official website is www.coffee-coin.org. The Reddit community for CoffeeCoin is /r/Coffeecoin. CoffeeCoin’s official Twitter account is @coffeecoin2 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CoffeeCoin
CoffeeCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoffeeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoffeeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoffeeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoffeeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoffeeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.