Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. One Desire coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000056 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Desire has traded up 0.7% against the dollar. Desire has a market capitalization of $22,405.00 and $9,620.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $5,293.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.83 or 0.03222145 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $291.29 or 0.05526391 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.62 or 0.01453669 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.12 or 0.01292374 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.89 or 0.00111671 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.63 or 0.01283076 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00318273 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00031886 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
Desire (CRYPTO:DSR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 8,195,001 coins and its circulating supply is 7,595,001 coins. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Desire
Desire can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.