DigitalDevelopersFund (CURRENCY:DDF) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 21st. During the last seven days, DigitalDevelopersFund has traded 0.5% lower against the dollar. DigitalDevelopersFund has a market cap of $69,737.00 and $0.00 worth of DigitalDevelopersFund was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigitalDevelopersFund token can now be purchased for $0.0136 or 0.00000213 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006093 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.04 or 0.00456078 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.54 or 0.01072663 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00199773 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008298 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000130 BTC.
DigitalDevelopersFund was first traded on June 29th, 2017. DigitalDevelopersFund’s total supply is 6,428,932 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,118,307 tokens. DigitalDevelopersFund’s official website is www.digitaldevelopersfund.com. DigitalDevelopersFund’s official Twitter account is @DigitalDevFund and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DigitalDevelopersFund Token Trading
DigitalDevelopersFund can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalDevelopersFund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalDevelopersFund should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalDevelopersFund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalDevelopersFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalDevelopersFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.