Sterlingcoin (CURRENCY:SLG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. Sterlingcoin has a market cap of $131,165.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Sterlingcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Sterlingcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One Sterlingcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0309 or 0.00000470 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Dreamcoin (DRM) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SpeedCash (SCS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sterlingcoin Coin Profile
Sterlingcoin (SLG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 2nd, 2014. Sterlingcoin’s total supply is 4,241,006 coins. The official website for Sterlingcoin is sterlingcoin.org. The Reddit community for Sterlingcoin is /r/sterlingcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sterlingcoin’s official Twitter account is @SterlingcoinSLG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Sterlingcoin Coin Trading
Sterlingcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sterlingcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sterlingcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sterlingcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sterlingcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sterlingcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.