Trittium (CURRENCY:TRTT) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. One Trittium coin can now be purchased for $0.0054 or 0.00000103 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Trittium has traded down 16.3% against the U.S. dollar. Trittium has a total market capitalization of $651,251.00 and $272.00 worth of Trittium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006088 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.94 or 0.00454315 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019120 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $56.54 or 0.01072975 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00199583 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008280 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00001490 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000130 BTC.
Trittium Coin Profile
Trittium’s total supply is 120,778,924 coins and its circulating supply is 120,067,304 coins. The official website for Trittium is trittium.cc. Trittium’s official message board is medium.com/@trittiumcoin. Trittium’s official Twitter account is @trittium_cc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Trittium Coin Trading
Trittium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trittium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trittium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Trittium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Trittium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trittium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.