Truegame (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. One Truegame token can now be purchased for about $0.0128 or 0.00000243 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Hotbit and IDEX. Truegame has a market capitalization of $1.06 million and $51,326.00 worth of Truegame was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Truegame has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.83 or 0.00451723 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019082 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.54 or 0.01071801 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00199359 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00008241 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001504 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Truegame was first traded on May 11th, 2018. Truegame’s total supply is 101,945,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,575,464 tokens. Truegame’s official website is ico.truegame.io. Truegame’s official message board is medium.com/@truegame. Truegame’s official Twitter account is @truegameSRL and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Truegame
Truegame can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Truegame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Truegame should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Truegame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Truegame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Truegame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.