Bitblocks (CURRENCY:BBK) traded down 13.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 29th. Bitblocks has a total market capitalization of $41,514.00 and approximately $158.00 worth of Bitblocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitblocks coin can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Cryptohub and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, Bitblocks has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00022245 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003405 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.35 or 0.00160120 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00012241 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00010510 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002260 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000277 BTC.
Bitblocks Coin Profile
Bitblocks is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 5th, 2018. Bitblocks’ total supply is 162,575,170 coins and its circulating supply is 117,736,710 coins. The official website for Bitblocks is bitblocksproject.com. Bitblocks’ official Twitter account is @BitBlocks_.
Buying and Selling Bitblocks
Bitblocks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitblocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitblocks should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitblocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitblocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitblocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.