BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 29th. Over the last week, BitcoinZ has traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar. One BitcoinZ coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Exmo, Graviex and Exrates. BitcoinZ has a total market cap of $1.04 million and approximately $86,042.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $58.26 or 0.01112775 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00301941 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.03 or 0.00134344 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00026209 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002322 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003752 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
BTCZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 10th, 2017. BitcoinZ’s total supply is 4,261,860,834 coins. BitcoinZ’s official Twitter account is @BTCZCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitcoinZ is btcz.rocks/en. The Reddit community for BitcoinZ is /r/BTCZCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for BitcoinZ is info.btcz.rocks.
Buying and Selling BitcoinZ
BitcoinZ can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Crex24, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Exmo and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinZ should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinZ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.