DigiPulse (CURRENCY:DGPT) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 29th. Over the last seven days, DigiPulse has traded flat against the dollar. DigiPulse has a market cap of $39,157.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of DigiPulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigiPulse token can now be purchased for about $0.0173 or 0.00000269 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005620 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.75 or 0.00415673 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019098 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.68 or 0.01006848 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00185448 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00007270 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000112 BTC.
DigiPulse’s genesis date was August 4th, 2017. DigiPulse’s total supply is 5,420,576 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,262,814 tokens. DigiPulse’s official Twitter account is @DigiPulseIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DigiPulse is /r/DigiPulse and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigiPulse’s official website is www.digipulse.io.
Buying and Selling DigiPulse
DigiPulse can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiPulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigiPulse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigiPulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigiPulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiPulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.