EuropeCoin (CURRENCY:ERC) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 29th. During the last week, EuropeCoin has traded flat against the dollar. EuropeCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.12 million and approximately $0.00 worth of EuropeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EuropeCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $108.43 or 0.02072727 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00007236 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00005016 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002988 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00001255 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
ERC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 9th, 2015. EuropeCoin’s total supply is 10,232,159 coins. EuropeCoin’s official Twitter account is @europecoineuorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EuropeCoin is www.europecoin.eu.org.
EuropeCoin Coin Trading
EuropeCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EuropeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EuropeCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EuropeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EuropeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EuropeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.