PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 29th. In the last seven days, PinkCoin has traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar. One PinkCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000033 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Cryptohub. PinkCoin has a market capitalization of $702,934.00 and $1,795.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $110.90 or 0.02112349 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00007316 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005131 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002988 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00001029 BTC.
PinkCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2014. PinkCoin’s total supply is 431,324,749 coins and its circulating supply is 406,064,313 coins. PinkCoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. PinkCoin’s official website is getstarted.with.pink. The official message board for PinkCoin is slack.with.pink. The Reddit community for PinkCoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, SouthXchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PinkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PinkCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.