Aegeus (CURRENCY:AEG) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 11th. Aegeus has a market cap of $69,024.00 and approximately $3,366.00 worth of Aegeus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Aegeus has traded down 11.9% against the dollar. One Aegeus coin can currently be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000032 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24, CryptoBridge and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.85 or 0.00316976 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014563 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.02 or 0.00856384 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00140528 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005276 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000995 BTC.
Aegeus Coin Profile
Aegeus’ total supply is 36,266,112 coins and its circulating supply is 31,057,028 coins. Aegeus’ official Twitter account is @Aegeus_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aegeus is /r/Aegeus_Coin_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aegeus is aegeus.io.
Buying and Selling Aegeus
Aegeus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Crex24, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aegeus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aegeus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aegeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aegeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aegeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.