Agrello (CURRENCY:DLT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 11th. Over the last week, Agrello has traded 28.4% higher against the dollar. Agrello has a market capitalization of $8.04 million and $2.80 million worth of Agrello was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Agrello token can currently be bought for $0.0935 or 0.00001380 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, YoBit, RightBTC and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004691 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.44 or 0.00301435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014764 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00001458 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.99 or 0.00855314 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00140887 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005310 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00001033 BTC.
Agrello Token Profile
Agrello was first traded on July 16th, 2017. Agrello’s total supply is 130,271,020 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,978,873 tokens. The official website for Agrello is www.agrello.org. The Reddit community for Agrello is /r/Agrello and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Agrello’s official Twitter account is @AgrelloOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Agrello Token Trading
Agrello can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, RightBTC, Binance, HitBTC, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Agrello directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Agrello should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Agrello using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Agrello Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Agrello and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.