Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 11th. One Ambrosus token can now be purchased for $0.0362 or 0.00000534 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, IDEX, RightBTC and Coinrail. During the last seven days, Ambrosus has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. Ambrosus has a market cap of $5.24 million and $464,222.00 worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004619 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.44 or 0.00301362 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014753 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00001449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $58.09 or 0.00856343 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00141222 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005286 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00001026 BTC.
Ambrosus’ genesis date was July 19th, 2017. Ambrosus’ total supply is 361,477,438 tokens and its circulating supply is 144,590,975 tokens. Ambrosus’ official website is ambrosus.com. Ambrosus’ official Twitter account is @AmbrosusAMB. The Reddit community for Ambrosus is /r/ambrosus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ambrosus’ official message board is blog.ambrosus.com.
Ambrosus Token Trading
Ambrosus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Binance, RightBTC, HitBTC, Coinrail, Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ambrosus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ambrosus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.