Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded up 8.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 11th. Kryll has a total market capitalization of $964,941.00 and approximately $26,585.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kryll token can now be purchased for $0.0660 or 0.00000971 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Liquid. In the last week, Kryll has traded 22.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004605 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.42 or 0.00300551 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014741 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.07 or 0.00854650 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00139277 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005358 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00001032 BTC.
Kryll’s genesis date was April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,622,221 tokens. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kryll’s official website is kryll.io. The official message board for Kryll is medium.com/@kryll_io. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Kryll
Kryll can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kryll should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kryll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.