Stakinglab (CURRENCY:LABX) traded down 61.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 11th. Stakinglab has a total market cap of $256,048.00 and $17,266.00 worth of Stakinglab was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Stakinglab has traded 59.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Stakinglab coin can currently be purchased for about $0.63 or 0.00009330 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00069192 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001505 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 33.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
LABX is a coin. Stakinglab’s total supply is 417,750 coins and its circulating supply is 405,158 coins. The Reddit community for Stakinglab is /r/Stakinglab and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stakinglab’s official Twitter account is @Staking_LAB. Stakinglab’s official website is labcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Stakinglab
Stakinglab can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stakinglab directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stakinglab should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stakinglab using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stakinglab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stakinglab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.