TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 11th. During the last week, TenX has traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. One TenX token can currently be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00003522 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, Kyber Network, BigONE and Bit-Z. TenX has a market capitalization of $27.31 million and $1.17 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004615 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.38 or 0.00300708 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014825 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001443 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.42 or 0.00876921 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00140207 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005281 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00001031 BTC.
TenX’s genesis date was June 6th, 2016. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 114,347,861 tokens. TenX’s official message board is blog.tenx.tech. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TenX is www.tenx.tech. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX.
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Bittrex, Neraex, Livecoin, Kyber Network, Liqui, Gate.io, BitBay, Cryptopia, LATOKEN, Coinrail, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), COSS, BigONE, HitBTC, Vebitcoin, OKEx, IDEX, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, Upbit, Kucoin and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.