VIBE (CURRENCY:VIBE) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 11th. VIBE has a market capitalization of $9.41 million and $628,053.00 worth of VIBE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VIBE token can currently be purchased for $0.0362 or 0.00000536 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Binance. Over the last week, VIBE has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004618 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.32 or 0.00300862 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014861 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $58.27 or 0.00862779 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00141413 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005278 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00001039 BTC.
VIBE launched on July 25th, 2017. VIBE’s total supply is 267,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 260,136,427 tokens. The official website for VIBE is www.vibehub.io. VIBE’s official Twitter account is @VibeHubVR and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for VIBE is /r/VibeHub and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VIBE
VIBE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIBE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIBE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIBE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIBE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.