Argus (CURRENCY:ARGUS) traded up 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. In the last week, Argus has traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar. One Argus coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. Argus has a market capitalization of $468.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Argus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00054082 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00017176 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002478 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00191373 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011544 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007115 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000697 BTC.
Argus (CRYPTO:ARGUS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 25th, 2017. Argus’ total supply is 5,194,373 coins and its circulating supply is 1,148,324 coins. Argus’ official website is www.argusnetwork.co. Argus’ official Twitter account is @Argus_coin.
Argus Coin Trading
Argus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.