NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 21.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. In the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded 9% lower against the US dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, YoBit, Crex24 and FreiExchange. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.33 million and approximately $295.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.96 or 0.01239375 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001215 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007440 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007204 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001309 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00066903 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
NewYorkCoin (CRYPTO:NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Exrates, FreiExchange and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.