Online (CURRENCY:OIO) traded 11.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. Over the last week, Online has traded down 44.8% against the US dollar. One Online token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000051 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. Online has a total market cap of $3.66 million and $579.00 worth of Online was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005318 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.68 or 0.00328280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012338 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.64 or 0.00844555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00149798 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004724 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Online’s launch date was April 30th, 2018. Online’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 877,660,690 tokens. Online’s official Twitter account is @Online_OIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Online is /r/onlineio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Online’s official website is online.io. The official message board for Online is medium.com/online-io-blockchain-technologies.
Online Token Trading
Online can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Online directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Online should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Online using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Online Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Online and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.