Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 15th. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002899 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, IDAX, Cryptopia and Nanex. Phore has a total market capitalization of $4.10 million and $170,434.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Phore has traded 26.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00058168 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Phore Coin Profile
Phore (CRYPTO:PHR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Phore’s total supply is 17,383,469 coins. The official message board for Phore is medium.com/@phoreblockchain. Phore’s official website is phore.io. The Reddit community for Phore is /r/PhoreProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Phore’s official Twitter account is @phorecrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phore
Phore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and IDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.