Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 16th. One Amon token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Cryptopia and IDEX. Amon has a total market cap of $173,759.00 and approximately $3,707.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Amon has traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.15 or 0.00328989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001779 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $65.43 or 0.00823230 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00155571 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004797 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Amon’s launch date was April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 492,902,418 tokens. The official website for Amon is amon.tech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Amon’s official message board is medium.com/@amontech.
Buying and Selling Amon
Amon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Amon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Amon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.