Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded down 29.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 16th. Over the last seven days, Citadel has traded 35% lower against the dollar. Citadel has a market capitalization of $38,976.00 and $7.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Citadel coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0036 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 68% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Citadel (CTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Citadel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.