Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded up 33.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 16th. Dent has a market capitalization of $88.39 million and approximately $12.46 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dent token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Fatbtc and OKEx. During the last seven days, Dent has traded up 61.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005292 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.33 or 0.00332106 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012604 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.13 or 0.00834083 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00154372 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004785 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Dent’s genesis date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 69,212,917,185 tokens. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, FCoin, Bitbns, Coinrail, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Lykke Exchange, Allbit, Liquid, Cobinhood, WazirX, BitForex, OKEx, Radar Relay, Binance, Kucoin, Fatbtc, CoinBene, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.