Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded 44.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One Happycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0927 or 0.00001169 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and HitBTC. Happycoin has a market cap of $1.80 million and approximately $73,203.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Happycoin has traded up 95.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.92 or 0.01916055 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006058 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003018 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000920 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000381 BTC.
Happycoin Coin Profile
Happycoin (HPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 19,416,398 coins. Happycoin’s official website is happycointech.org. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Happycoin
Happycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Happycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Happycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.