Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded down 37.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 15th. One Magnet coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Magnet has a total market capitalization of $112,373.00 and $14.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Magnet has traded 51.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003224 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded up 60% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 52.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Magnet Coin Profile
Magnet (MAG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 40,542,939 coins and its circulating supply is 40,292,939 coins. The official website for Magnet is magnetwork.io. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Magnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.