Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. During the last seven days, Monaco has traded down 16% against the dollar. One Monaco token can currently be bought for approximately $6.94 or 0.00109378 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, Bit-Z, Bithumb and Livecoin. Monaco has a total market cap of $109.58 million and $10.70 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005299 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.04 or 0.00328704 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012625 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $65.43 or 0.00826081 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00153890 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004799 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Monaco launched on May 18th, 2017. Monaco’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. The official message board for Monaco is medium.com/@MCOCrypto. Monaco’s official Twitter account is @monaco_card and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Monaco is /r/MonacoCard. The official website for Monaco is mco.crypto.com.
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, IDEX, BigONE, HitBTC, ABCC, Huobi, Bittrex, LATOKEN, Livecoin, EXX, YoBit, Bithumb, Coinnest, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, Liqui, Upbit, DDEX, Coinrail and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.