Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. Over the last seven days, Request has traded 15.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Request has a market capitalization of $16.73 million and $1.95 million worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0229 or 0.00000293 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, Huobi Global, Bancor Network and DDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $696.72 or 0.08914322 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00033481 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001386 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011551 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Request (CRYPTO:REQ) is a token. Its launch date was August 31st, 2017. Request’s total supply is 999,986,238 tokens and its circulating supply is 729,894,475 tokens. The official website for Request is request.network. The Reddit community for Request is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork. The official message board for Request is blog.request.network.
Request Token Trading
Request can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Radar Relay, Mercatox, Koinex, Bancor Network, Binance, Ethfinex, Huobi Global, GOPAX, CoinPlace, DDEX, Coineal, Gate.io, WazirX, IDEX, Bitbns, KuCoin, CoinExchange and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.