Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 16th. One Sequence coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0172 or 0.00000216 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Sequence has a market capitalization of $802,067.00 and $391.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Sequence has traded 25.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20,805.70 or 2.61077302 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 30.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00130891 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
SEQ is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2017. Sequence’s total supply is 46,612,668 coins. Sequence’s official website is duality.solutions. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain.
Sequence Coin Trading
Sequence can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sequence directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sequence should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sequence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sequence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.