TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. Over the last seven days, TrueUSD has traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar. TrueUSD has a total market cap of $236.93 million and approximately $402.42 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrueUSD token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00012610 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, OpenLedger DEX, Binance and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.14 or 0.00328935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012611 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.59 or 0.00837852 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00153061 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004864 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Buying and Selling TrueUSD
TrueUSD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kyber Network, Koinex, Cryptopia, Kuna, Bitso, WazirX, Upbit, Crex24, Binance, Zebpay, IDEX, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, CoinTiger and HBUS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.