WavesGo (CURRENCY:WGO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. One WavesGo token can currently be bought for $0.0184 or 0.00000235 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Over the last week, WavesGo has traded up 15.4% against the dollar. WavesGo has a total market cap of $147,825.00 and $6.00 worth of WavesGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00328247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.01 or 0.00828497 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00152478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000096 BTC.
WavesGo launched on April 23rd, 2017. WavesGo’s total supply is 8,016,697 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,016,067 tokens. The official message board for WavesGo is medium.com/@wavesgo. WavesGo’s official website is www.wavesgo.com/wgo.html. WavesGo’s official Twitter account is @gowavesgo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling WavesGo
WavesGo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WavesGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WavesGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WavesGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WavesGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WavesGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.