FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Over the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded 20.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. FirstBlood has a market cap of $6.80 million and $868,974.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FirstBlood token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0795 or 0.00001116 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Liqui, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.92 or 0.00346240 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013825 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.61 or 0.00800391 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00153181 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005042 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00001007 BTC.
FirstBlood Token Profile
FirstBlood launched on September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. FirstBlood’s official website is firstblood.io. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio.
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, OKEx, Livecoin, ZB.COM, Liqui, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.