Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. In the last seven days, Noku has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Noku has a market cap of $2.42 million and approximately $15,992.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Noku token can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001407 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.28 or 0.00349048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013734 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $59.68 or 0.00824047 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00152678 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005021 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000998 BTC.
Noku’s genesis date was December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,976 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,777,028 tokens. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Noku’s official website is www.noku.io.
Noku Token Trading
Noku can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Noku should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Noku using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.