NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. NULS has a total market capitalization of $47.93 million and approximately $7.25 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NULS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.67 or 0.00009408 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, CoinBene, ChaoEX and Bit-Z. In the last week, NULS has traded 8.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.74 or 0.00347728 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013979 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.16 or 0.00817467 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00153453 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004966 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00001005 BTC.
NULS Token Profile
NULS’s launch date was September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 104,244,189 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,543,652 tokens. NULS’s official message board is steemit.com/@nuls. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. NULS’s official website is nuls.io.
Buying and Selling NULS
NULS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinBene, Binance, OKEx, QBTC, Bit-Z, DragonEX and ChaoEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NULS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.