Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded 11.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Revain token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0969 or 0.00001367 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kuna, Cryptopia, Mercatox and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Revain has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. Revain has a market capitalization of $46.92 million and $1.13 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005224 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.72 or 0.00348407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014077 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.82 or 0.00815074 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00153150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004924 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000995 BTC.
Revain was first traded on August 4th, 2017. Revain’s total supply is 484,450,000 tokens. Revain’s official website is revain.org. Revain’s official Twitter account is @Revain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Revain is medium.com/revain. The Reddit community for Revain is /r/revain_org and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Revain Token Trading
Revain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, BitFlip, BitForex, OKEx, YoBit, Mercatox, Kuna, Kucoin, HitBTC, Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.