Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One Zebi token can currently be purchased for about $0.0087 or 0.00000121 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit, LATOKEN and Koinex. Zebi has a market capitalization of $5.45 million and $1.98 million worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Zebi has traded 15.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005304 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.28 or 0.00349649 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013785 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.02 or 0.00831008 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00152111 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005026 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000993 BTC.
Zebi Token Profile
Zebi was first traded on February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 625,000,000 tokens. The official website for Zebi is www.zebi.io. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zebi Token Trading
Zebi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, LATOKEN, IDEX, Liquid, Koinex, OKEx and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zebi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zebi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.