Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded up 19.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. Cryptojacks has a market cap of $59,485.00 and approximately $142.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Cryptojacks has traded up 146.9% against the US dollar. One Cryptojacks coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cryptojacks is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cryptojacks’ official website is cryptojacks.com.
Buying and Selling Cryptojacks
Cryptojacks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptojacks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptojacks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.