Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 17th. Dragon Coins has a total market capitalization of $27.53 million and $15,799.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dragon Coins has traded down 2.7% against the dollar. One Dragon Coins token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0551 or 0.00000937 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.41 or 0.00347596 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013624 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $59.66 or 0.00816251 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00152575 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005008 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Dragon Coins Token Profile
Dragon Coins’ launch date was December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin. The official website for Dragon Coins is drgtoken.io.
Dragon Coins Token Trading
Dragon Coins can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Sistemkoin and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragon Coins should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragon Coins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.