FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 18th. In the last seven days, FunFair has traded up 5.5% against the dollar. One FunFair token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Radar Relay, LATOKEN and IDEX. FunFair has a market capitalization of $38.98 million and approximately $3.79 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005153 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.30 or 0.00377188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013803 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.29 or 0.00832886 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00150120 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005166 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000108 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
FunFair’s genesis date was June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,548,879,189 tokens. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech. The official website for FunFair is funfair.io. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech.
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Radar Relay, OKEx, ABCC, Ethfinex, C2CX, Binance, Livecoin, HitBTC, ZB.COM, IDEX, LATOKEN, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Vebitcoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.