GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. In the last seven days, GlobalBoost-Y has traded down 77.2% against the U.S. dollar. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can currently be purchased for $0.0162 or 0.00000221 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. GlobalBoost-Y has a total market cap of $271,598.00 and approximately $761.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7,339.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $243.05 or 0.03317532 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $366.59 or 0.05003685 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $88.41 or 0.01206711 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $82.60 or 0.01127412 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00099419 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.79 or 0.01007132 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.26 or 0.00290184 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00023582 BTC.
GlobalBoost-Y (CRYPTO:BSTY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 16,769,471 coins. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost. The Reddit community for GlobalBoost-Y is /r/globalboostcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GlobalBoost-Y is globalboost-y.com.
GlobalBoost-Y Coin Trading
GlobalBoost-Y can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalBoost-Y directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GlobalBoost-Y should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GlobalBoost-Y using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalBoost-Y Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalBoost-Y and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.