Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. One Odyssey token can now be bought for about $0.0024 or 0.00000033 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z, Huobi and Gate.io. In the last seven days, Odyssey has traded up 0.6% against the US dollar. Odyssey has a market cap of $17.54 million and $3.16 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005155 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.07 or 0.00385520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013717 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001787 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.25 or 0.00827444 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00149409 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005219 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,264,718,059 tokens. Odyssey’s official website is www.ocnex.net. The official message board for Odyssey is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN.
Odyssey Token Trading
Odyssey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io, Bit-Z, CoinTiger, FCoin, HitBTC, Bittrex, LBank, Upbit, Kucoin and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Odyssey should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Odyssey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Odyssey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Odyssey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.