Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. During the last week, Polis has traded up 6.7% against the US dollar. One Polis coin can now be bought for approximately $0.93 or 0.00012799 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia, STEX and CryptoBridge. Polis has a total market cap of $5.94 million and $54,399.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Polis (POLIS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 6,365,709 coins. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Polis is forum.polispay.org. Polis’ official website is polispay.org. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Polis
Polis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, SouthXchange, STEX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Polis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.