SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. During the last seven days, SocialCoin has traded 38.4% lower against the dollar. SocialCoin has a total market capitalization of $5,373.00 and approximately $866.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SocialCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002300 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 32.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000262 BTC.
SocialCoin (CRYPTO:SOCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.