Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. One Consensus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000027 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, IDEX and Ethfinex. Consensus has a total market capitalization of $3.46 million and $13,717.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Consensus has traded up 31.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00062469 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00015639 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.42 or 0.00168488 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00012169 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006763 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 54.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Consensus Token Profile
SEN is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,627,253,128 tokens. Consensus’ official website is consensus.ai. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @consensus_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Consensus Token Trading
Consensus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Consensus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Consensus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.