Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 19th. Over the last week, Ether Zero has traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ether Zero coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001291 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, EXX, Cryptopia and DigiFinex. Ether Zero has a total market capitalization of $16.61 million and approximately $1.96 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $254.62 or 0.03202226 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.66 or 0.00096370 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003615 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000037 BTC.
About Ether Zero
Ether Zero (ETZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 203,875,404 coins and its circulating supply is 161,845,991 coins. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org.
Ether Zero Coin Trading
Ether Zero can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, EXX, Cryptopia and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.