Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 19th. During the last week, Mysterium has traded 9.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Mysterium has a market cap of $2.08 million and approximately $553.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mysterium token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0880 or 0.00001113 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005103 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.17 or 0.00368971 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012743 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $63.51 or 0.00803547 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.52 or 0.00145807 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004864 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Mysterium Token Profile
Mysterium launched on May 1st, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,672,502 tokens. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mysterium’s official message board is medium.com/mysterium-network. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork. Mysterium’s official website is mysterium.network.
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liqui. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.