OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. During the last week, OneLedger has traded 14.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One OneLedger token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, UEX, BitForex and LATOKEN. OneLedger has a market cap of $1.03 million and $100,427.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $666.63 or 0.08353973 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00033809 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001495 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011350 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
OneLedger Token Profile
OLT is a token. Its genesis date was June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 311,000,833 tokens. OneLedger’s official message board is medium.com/@OneLedger. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. The official website for OneLedger is oneledger.io. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling OneLedger
OneLedger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, LATOKEN, IDEX, BitForex, CoinEx, Kucoin, Bilaxy and UEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OneLedger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OneLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.